Gateway to the Arts Exhibitions
Gateway to the Arts is a collaboration between the Ohio Art League and John Glenn Columbus International Airport. Gateway to the Arts
is a unique gallery space located on the ticketing level of the
airport. The exhibition features the work of OAL members on a rotating
basis. Each exhibition is on display for two months and will be viewed
by thousands of visitors daily. Members are encouraged to propose either
a solo exhibition or group exhibition with other OAL members.
Deadline for submissions is May 15, 2021.
To learn more and submit visit the
May 19th 2021
Click the link above to join the meeting or you can find it shared on our Facebook page.
Online meeting information can be found below. Click the link or use one of the phone numbers to call into the event.
The May OAL Tonight will be devoted to providing space for members to come and talk to each other about proposals for the members curated exhibition. Come to the meeting to meet with your teams as well as talk to other teams about possible proposal questions you may have.
If you have never used Zoom you can download a mobile app for your device:
Non-members are welcome.
OAL Member Curated Exhibitions
The Proposal submission process is very easy. Partner with another member or members to create a proposal that includes your work in a show. There are 4 possible combinations of curator and artists:
1. Curator and "Single Artist"
2. Curator and "Group of Artists" (limit 4 artists total)
3. Curator as an "Artist" with "Single Other Artist"
4. Curator as an "Artist" with "Group of Artists"(limit 4 artists total)
· 5/19 - Meet and collaborate via Zoom
6/14 - Midnight (12 AM) deadline for submissions
· 6/16 - Member review and voting on Zoom
· 6/22 - Member online voting deadline
· 6/25 - Acceptance notices sent
· 6/25 - Online exhibition dates announced
HOW TO APPLY
1. Login into your OAL Member Account.
2. Complete the Member Curated Exhibition Proposal Form
Deadline for submissions is June 14, 2021
To learn more and to submit visit the
Check out the member directory and artist portfolios!
As a member of the Ohio Art League, don't forget that you have access to the statewide OAL members artist directory. The directory provides insight into details about your fellow members as well as artist portfolios and links to websites and social media.
Check out a few examples of members who have added examples of their work to their portfolios below.