P.O. Box 12324 Columbus, OH 43212 • 614.299.8225 • oal@oal.org

Thumb Box 2019

Call for Art 

Ohio Art League held its very first Thumb Box exhibition in 1916 and we are excited to be continuing this annual tradition 102 years later!

Thumb Box is a free and open show for all of OAL member artists.  Members may submit up to three pieces of art that fall within the measurement guidelines: 6" x 6" x 6" including the frame. Artists will receive 70% of sold work, with the remaining 30% going to benefit the arts and programming initiatives of the Ohio Art League.

Thumb Box 2019 will be hosted by Pop Revolution Gallery at: 105 East Main Street, Mason, OH 45040

Pop Revolution Gallery is a cutting-edge art gallery located in Historic Downtown Mason, Ohio (CIncinnati area).
Pop specializes in art exhibitions from local artists focusing on the powerful message of art and modern society. New shows are curated throughout the year.

“I’m originally from upstate New York and moved to the Cincinnati are in 2006. My love for photography and the arts led me to opening Pop Revolution Gallery in 2008 with my partner Ben Neal. I learned all the aspects of framing through Ben and now am completely at ease with the work as well as working with clients to choose what is best for their framing needs. Being a photographer most of my life, adding photo printing services to Pop Revolution was an easy transition.”

– Francis J Michael, Owner, Director of Pop Revolution Gallery.

Important Dates:

Exhibition runs: Dec 12th, 2019 – Jan 30th, 2020

Opening reception: Saturday, Dec 14th from 4– 6pm

Location: 105 East Main St, Mason, OH 45040

Drop off: Nov 22th to Dec 7th at Pop Revolution Gallery, see website for business hours

Alternative location for drop off is George Leach’s office 100 E Main St, Columbus, OH

Pick up: Feb 3 -7, 2020 from Pop Revolution Gallery or George Leach’s office

Deadline to submit: Nov 18th midnight.


Pop Revolution Gallery: https://www.poprevolutiongallery.com/

George Leach’s office: http://www.myohiolawyers.com/


Click here to apply



Support the League!

Join or renew your membership at: oal.org

PayPal donations can be made to: donate

Checks can be mailed to: P.O. Box 12324 Columbus, OH 43212

Check your membership status, by logging in to the top right corner of  this window.

If you cannot remember signing up, or need to reconnect to your lapsed account, we'd be happy to assist you! Email us at oal@oal.org.



THE OHIO ART LEAGUE APPRECIATES

GENEROUS DONATIONS FROM SPONSORS:




AS WELL AS OUR MEMBERS 

AND PRIVATE DONORS

   OAL blog 
© Ohio Art League
Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software