Log in

Thumb Box 2020

Submission Closed

Catalog

Brent Elam Thumb Box poster

Ohio Art League held its very first Thumb Box exhibition in 1916 and we are excited to be continuing this annual tradition 104 years later!

Thumb Box is a free and open show for all of OAL member artists.  Members may submit up to three pieces of art that fall within the measurement guidelines: 6" x 6" x 6" including the frame. Artists will receive 75% of sold work, with the remaining 25% going to benefit the arts and programming initiatives of the Ohio Art League.

Submissions guidelines and form

IMPORTANT CHANGES as of 11/12/20 - PLEASE READ!!

Unfortunately, due to lack of entries and the renewed COVID restrictions the in-person portion of "Thumb Box" at Wild Goose has been cancelled.


We are, however, going to continue with an online exhibition, catalog, and a platform for online sales. We are dedicated to adapting during this difficult time and honored to keep one of OAL's oldest traditions thriving despite current challenges. 


Please Submit!  In the absence of an in-person showing, as curator, I am asking artists to help me capture and share the intimate nature of this small works show.

To this end, I would ask you to photograph your entry with someone holding the work or in a setting that can show the works size by comparison. And for this show we will be allowing up to two detail shots.


If you have already submitted, there is no need to resubmit. Please send properly named replacement and supplemental images to programming@oal.org

I look forward to seeing your submissions.


OAL Director of Programming



Thumbbox previous show

Support the League!

Join or renew your membership at: oal.org

PayPal donations can be made to: donate

Checks can be mailed to: P.O. Box 12324 Columbus, OH 43212

Check your membership status, by logging in to the top right corner of  this window.

If you cannot remember signing up, or need to reconnect to your lapsed account, we'd be happy to assist you! Email us at oal@oal.org.


  • Home
  • ThumBox 2020 submissions

THE OHIO ART LEAGUE APPRECIATES

GENEROUS DONATIONS FROM SPONSORS:

  The Columbus Foundation Logo       

AS WELL AS OUR MEMBERS

AND PRIVATE DONORS

P.O. Box 12324

Columbus, OH 43212

oal@oal.org


   OAL blog 
© Ohio Art League

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software